Danny’s 5 Top Tips!
- I take responsibility for my own health It is my belief that my body is communicating with me and so I choose to listen.
- I exercise at least 30 minutes every day Aerobic exercise is almost as important as diet to me in managing this illness.
- I don’t eat animal protein The programme I follow was devised by an Australian, Clint Paddison. He used the same strategy in order to successfully manage his own RA. You can view Clint’s recent video for the world healthcare forum here: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=paddison%20program%20for%20rheumatoid%20arthritis
- I eat huge amounts of green leafy vegetables Green smoothies are King! I have these every day.
- I eat fermented foods like raw sauerkraut and unpasteurised miso These foods are super probiotic! I make my own sauerkraut as the bought kind can be expensive.
Having managed to successfully achieve remission and manage his illness 100% naturally, Dutch speaker, Danny Preil, really is a champ of the RA world! Danny will be visiting the Island at the end of July where he’ll be sharing his experience as Without Wing’s first speaker.
Disclaimer: These illnesses can be volatile and unpredictable. No one attempting natural healing should EVER reduce their medication without the full knowledge and consent of their healthcare provider.
“My name is Danny Preil and I live in the Netherlands. When I was 31 years old I awoke with sore feet and on the third day I couldn’t even dress or undress myself. Naturally frustration and fear set in, but I am a determined guy.
After being told I had rheumatoid arthritis, and my illness was progressive and I would never get well, I became determined to defy the odds. With the support of my rheumatologist, I therefore embarked on a natural healing programme. It was tough, but I was lucky.
I have seen many others take years of intensive dietary intervention to recover. For me, I was drug free and pain free in less than one year. After 18 months I could run again without any fear of swellings. You can find out more about the natural healing programme I follow here: www.paddisonprogram.com”
More Inspirational Stories
FROM THE WISE!
AND MENTAL HEALTH